FAQ'S SELLING & BUYING PROPERTY AT AUCTION
Property Auctions - Selling
- One of our experienced agent’s will carry out viewings on your behalf if you do not wish to carry them out yourself.
- If you live elsewhere and need an agent to oversee the process – we can do this for you at no charge.
With Penny Joseph & Town and Country it does not cost you anything to sell your property through auction. We do not charge the vendor any agency fees whatsoever. Our buyers pay a premium on property sales through auction, so you don’t have to pay us anything!
- No upfront legal fees for legal packs if carried out by our solicitor;
- Pay only your legal fees, on sale of property
- It can take as little as only 4-weeks to exchange a complete through selling property at auction.
- Once we have valued your property and verified ownership, you will be asked to sign a sellers agreement confirming the reserve price you have placed on your property. We then market your property at a guide price prior to any physical auction.
- Properties are marketed on popular property portals, such as Zoopla, OntheMarket etc. We also send details to our database of property investors.
- If buyers are interested, they will often place an offer on the property prior to the auction, which we discuss with you. If you want to accept the offer, the buyer will pay a non-refundable deposit of 5% of the sale price immediately and be required to pay the final sum within 28-days.
- During the time of the offer being accepted and completion, contracts will be drawn up and the legal aspect is undertaken.
- Most properties sold through us are done so before the physical auction takes place.
- When a property is sold in the auction room, the same principal applies. 5% deposit of property sale and 28-days to pay the 95%
- Most people who buy auction properties are cash buyers.
WHY PAY EXPENSIVE DEPOSITS WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS AND STILL BE SECURED BY A TENANT DEPOSIT? OUR NIL DEPOSIT SCHEME MAKES THIS POSSIBLE FOR OUR TENANTS WITHOUT WORRY TO LANDLORDS
Whether you are a tenant looking for a home to rent, or a landlord looking for property management solutions, call us today on 01704 531541 to hear how we can help you