Category: Property Auctions - Selling
- Once we have valued your property and verified ownership, you will be asked to sign a sellers agreement confirming the reserve price you have placed on your property. We then market your property at a guide price prior to any physical auction.
- Properties are marketed on popular property portals, such as Zoopla, OntheMarket etc. We also send details to our database of property investors.
- If buyers are interested, they will often place an offer on the property prior to the auction, which we discuss with you. If you want to accept the offer, the buyer will pay a non-refundable deposit of 5% of the sale price immediately and be required to pay the final sum within 28-days.
- During the time of the offer being accepted and completion, contracts will be drawn up and the legal aspect is undertaken.
- Most properties sold through us are done so before the physical auction takes place.
- When a property is sold in the auction room, the same principal applies. 5% deposit of property sale and 28-days to pay the 95%
- Most people who buy auction properties are cash buyers.