If you are a landlord and have wondered how to change your letting agent – you may be surprised at how easy it actually is.
There are a number of reasons a landlord becomes dis-satisfied with his or her property management.
- Regularly late rental payments;
- Not being kept in the loop;
- Not conducting regular property inspections;
- Not dealing with property repairs properly;
- Fees that were not explained properly at beginning of landlord contract;
- Or just generally poor service.
As Letting Agents, here at Penny Joseph, we offer a transparent, friendly and professional service. Because we understand how tax legislation has affected landlords, our letting service has been adapted to be landlord friendly with as little fuss as possible. Also if you are looking for an instant online rental valuation, you can quickly find what rent you should be charging here
What we offer:
- Pay from only 10% of rental income each month for full management;
- Get FREE tenant damage insurance on new tenancies, covering up to £5000;
- FREE tenancy set-up;
- FREE property Inspections;
- FREE inventories;
- FREE photography;
- FREE tenant find (for full property management service)
- Get prompt rental payments direct at end of month;
How to change your letting agent to Penny Joseph
The only thing you need to do is give written notice to your current agent – and we do everything else. And Best of all – changing your letting agent to Penny Joseph is completely FREE.
- We contact your tenants;
- We transfer tenant deposits;
- We set-up direct debits;
- Transfer gas Certificates;
- Conduct inspections
Awarded as ‘Most Trusted Letting Agent 2018‘ in the North West of England by ‘Build Magazine’, our letting agent business model is perfectly suited for savvy landlords looking for great property management.
Penny Joseph has saved me thousands in agency fees, and looked after my properties professionally and to a high standard. The longest rental void I had with them was just 6-days. Thank you.
Nothing is ever too much trouble even if is just a call with a question and any problems are dealt professionally, quickly and to a high standard.
On behalf of Bolder Properties i would like to thank you for all of your efforts in dealing with our problems at Knowsley Road. I now have confidence that the property is being managed in the correct manner.
Call us now on 01704 531 541 to hear how to change your letting agent, or fill in the form below and we will get back to you shortly.