The average cost of an Eviction can be anything upwards of £1000. Can you afford high legal costs? Tenant Evict offers you legal cover for evictions from as little as £80 per annum.
Insurance Cover for Evictions from only £80
WHAT IS TENANT EVICT?
Sometimes, we have to do the nitty-gritty of landlord business. Perhaps you have a tenant who is not paying, or causing a nuisance to their neighbours. Whatever the issue, if you need to evict a tenant, our Tenant Evict Service is for you.
WHAT TENANT EVICT PROVIDES
Our comprehensive eviction service includes:
- Comprehensive Tenant Referencing;
- Service in place for the first 12-months;
- Legal costs to obtain possession of the property if the tenant fails to pay rent;
- A pre-paid eviction service for use in the event of a rental default or failure to vacate at the end of the agreed term.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE TENANTS DO FAIL TO PAY THE RENT?
If you do find yourself foul of a non-paying tenant, all you need to do to activate your Tenant Evict cover is:
- Contact Penny Joseph who will appoint a legal advisor to handle your case;
- The appointed Legal Advisor will send you a client care pack for your review and signature;
- Upon receipt of the care pack the legal advisors will deal directly with Penny Joseph and yourself to obtain possession of your property. You will be responsible for attending any court hearing at your own cost.
WHAT IF PENNY JOSEPH DO NOT MANAGE MY PROPERTY - CAN I STILL TAKE TENANT EVICT COVER OUT WITH YOU?
It doesn't matter who manages your property - Penny Joseph Property Management and Lettings can still provide you with our 'Tenant Evict' Insurance cover, no matter where you are.